Wednesday, March 30, 2011

HAIT?: Tron Legacy Soundtrack remixed!

In today's post of 'How Awesome Is This?', I present to you the next album I will actually buy (not just download from a totally legit source that is not illegal in anyway whatsoever). In about a week, Daft Punk's already awesome Tron: Legacy soundtrack will be getting jealous of its newer, younger, sexier sibling, Tron: Legacy "Reconfigured".  This new album features remixes from many of today's hottest DJs in very original takes on Daft Punk's stellar album.
I stumbled across it after hearing an absolutely dreamy remix of "Fall" by M83 on KCRW.  Did a quick google search and my eyes nearly popped out of my head when I saw the talent behind this production.  Some of the names I immediately recognized were: Kaskade, The Glitch Mob, The Crystal Method, Moby, Paul Oakenfold, Avicii, Boys Noize.  There are 15 songs in all, and if this preview is at all accurate, it looks like I have some new jogging music EVERYTHING music.

Some favorites of mine:


No comments:

Post a Comment